Mothers Day Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 5/12/12 8:20 pm - Perry, MI
 Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms, including the Moms of Furbabies.

I am in Pittsburgh, on my way home from a week in Michigan visiting with my Munchkins, and especially the new baby, Franklin Michael.

I will have breakfast with my son, Sean, and then get on the turnpike and head home.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 5/13/12 12:14 am
GM Trish and PA!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

I started my day with breakfast in bed. I am up and dressed waiting to go to become a mommy again to another furbaby. We are picking him up today. He is a lilac point siamese.

The rest of the day will be spent acquainting the other cats with the new one. It should be interesting...

Have a great day!!
Love, Beth

P.S. My Dad is in the hospital with pneumonia so please say prayers for him to recover. He is 83 years old. Thanks!!
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 5/13/12 3:21 am - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all and happy mother's day to all of you who have human or fur babies.  

Neil and I went out last night so we are just hanging out trying to catch up on rest for now.. 

He did get up early and went out and got me a card and flowers and Siehara actually wished me a happy mother's day when I went out to the kitchen for coffee.  She told me not to eat b/c she wanted to make something, but I had already started something. So she made my coffee for me.  She wants to go to Michael's and pick up a tie-dye kit so we can do a project together today.. oye.. of all things she wants to do, tie-dye?  Well, you know.. as much as that would not be my first choice I will go and we will read the instructions to see just how much is involved cost wise and time wise.  It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day, so we can go out in the grass and do it. 

Before any of that, though, I want to go over to the cemetery and visit my parents and grandmother.  I haven't been there in so long and there is really no excuse.  I need my parents so badly with everything going on here.   While I am in that neighborhood, I am going to stop by the new Dress Barn at the Sands and check it out.  

Nothing else on the agenda except stopping to get cat food and some more chops to stick on the grill for dinner... hoping Neil knows something about grill cooking so I don't have to do it.  He doesn't really cook in the kitchen, but maybe just maybe.... 

My tracker

hers 

lynnc99
on 5/13/12 6:02 am
Lisa, check around on Pinterest or the web in general for a tie dye project done with sharpie markers....it looked amazingly cool on a white t shirt.
Lisa H.
on 5/13/12 8:04 pm - Whitehall, PA
 I'm going to have to do that.  She has a TON of Sharpies! 

We didn't get around to doing any projects yesterday.. she was having an up and down kind of day, so there was no stopping at any craft stores..

We went to the cemetery and to the grocery store.  Then came home, Neil made dinner on the grill (apparently a first, according to his mom and sister on my FB page).  and we hung out...after dinner she had a major breakdown.

Thus, a glorious end to what started out as being a wonderful day.......... 

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views